Wondering whether pregnant or not

Hi, I am 20 years old and I am wondering whether or not I am pregnant. My last menstrual cycle was Oct. 24 and apparently on the calender I ovulated from Nov 3 to Nov 8 (which I had unprotected intercourse through those days) Nov 9 I started to have light bleeding that wasn't anything like my period and was way to early. I have been highly exhausted, discharge, nauseous, no tender breasts, light headed and dizzy all the time. But I don't know if this is me thinking mentally or if I really am. I'm thinking maybe it's too early to even have symptoms like these. I've tested 5 days ago and it was negative but then again I was told it's too early to even detect the hcg hormone even with an early pregnancy test.

The symptom pattern you are experiencing is suggestive of Pregnancy, but it is NOT specific at all. That means it can occur without pregnancy (for example from a hormonal fluctuation ) .

And yes, the Pregnancy test might be bit early. Sperm can be alive in your body for few days. And ovulation can be delayed beyond 8th of November. Putting these possibilities together there is a chance that the implantation happened late. So HCG rise is yet happen. I recommend a repeat testing after 1 week (atleast 5 days) from now. Meanwhile avoid alcohol and smoking. You can take a Folic Acid supplementation also