Problem with eating, drinking due to work stress.

Hi. My sistem have problem with eating and even drinking over 9 day. In work she lived some stress and after that she can not eat or drink anything. Immediently all thing come back. she getting weaker and weaker daybyday. what to do?we took her to doctor. Doctor said no problem with organs. Mental problem. She must struggle herself. But she can not and it getting bad because of can not dring any think.

Category: Allergy and Immunologist

Thanks for your query at DoctorSpring.com
I would like to know a few details before we proceed
What is the duration of symptoms?
Is there associated pain in abdomen?
Other complaints such as diarrhea/ dysentery/ fever?
What kind of stress she has?
Can you upload the previous reports if any?
Any associated medical history?

She is not Diabetes, known allegies, any Surgeries. No smoke and drink any alcohol.
What is the duration of symptoms? when she eats something she starts to regirgitate and even if not start itself she do it by herself. And it last 10-15 min.
There is no serius pain in abdomen. Just gets some drug and little pain comes from drug.

No
What kind of stress she has?
Actually not so big problem. But it affected her. She failed to swich to the head office fron branch. as I know
And this happens second time. Last year almost this times She also was ill like this. She passed it but now it last long. I will upload what I can find

If the doctor has ruled out the organic causes then yes it is likely to be psychological in origin. Especially as there was a history of similar symptoms in the past, the chances of this illness to be psychological is much more.
She would require psychotherapies in the form of supportive psychotherapy, relaxation therapy and brief psychodynamic psychotherapy. All these specialized counselling techniques are provided by a clinical psychologist. You should consider meeting a clinical psychologist for the psychotherapy of your sister.
Further low dose of anti-psychotics like risperidon or chlorpromazine can be helpful in certain cases. You may ask your doctor to prescribe you these medications until the psychotherapies are initiated.
Hope this helps,
In case if you have any further query, do let me know.
Kind regards