15 weeks pregnant and experiencing very intense pains in my stomach and pelvis as if I'm in labor

I am 15 weeks pregnant and I also suffer from epilepsy. I few weeks ago I had a seizure and was hospitalized due to urinary retention. I am now experiencing VERY INTENSE pains in my stomach and pelvis as if I'm in labor! This is not my first child so I do know what labor feels like! I am in tears and with every breath it gets sharper! When I tried to stand up I hit the ground on hands and knees in pain my OB says to wait it out! I say he's nuts! Please help I can't take much longer. This is day two of the pain!

Hello, you are in the 15 th week of pregnancy and an epileptic and had a seizure few weeks back. But now you are experiencing very intense pain I the stomach and pelvis. The main signs of labor starting are strong, regular contractions and a show or rupture of the membrane, backache and an urge to urinate. When you have contractions your womb gets tight and then relaxes. You may have had contractions throughout your pregnancy; these painless contractions are called Braxton Hick s contractions. When you have regular, painful contractions that feel stronger and lasts for more than 30 seconds, labor may have started. As labor gets going, your contractions tend to be longer, stronger and more frequent. There are 3 stages of labor .The first stage, when your contractions make your cervix gradually open and it is the longest stage. The second stage is when your cervix is fully open. The third stage is after the birth of the baby till the placenta comes out. I would suggest you to get an antenatal scan to check the viability of the fetus and consult your obg-gyn doctor to rule out any distress to the fetus. Hope this helps. Thank you.