Ache in arm, chest after injection. Due to ANESTHESIA?

I recently had my wisdom teeth removed today with no real complications. I was very anxious however. During the removal I remember this burn sensation from the injection of my arm slowly creep up and towards my heart. Now tonight every now and then I get this slight ache from my upper arm/chest area where the burn was. Is this from the anesthesia, and should I be concerned?

Category: Dentist

Expert:  Dr. Girish P.V replied 4 Days.

Thank you for your query at Doctorspring.com.
Have you done any surgery under general anesthesia? Because, in normal wisdom tooth removal injection is given to the area in the mouth near the tooth.
Anyways in either situation you need to meet your anesthetist or consult your dental surgeon if problem persists. Your problem may not be related to ur wisdom teeth removal.
Please feel free to discuss further
Dr.Girish PV
Orthodontist and Clear Aligner specialist

Dr. Girish P.V
Trained under Dr.Fillion (France) in 2006 for Lingual orthodontics  
Trained by Hee Moon Kyung(Korea) for invisible braces(2010)  
Certified / Trained in Germany for Clear Aligners (Invisible braces)  
Trained under Dr.Girish Rao for dental implants
MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics from A.E.C.S Maaruti Dental College and Hospitals, Bangalore   
BDS, V.S Dental College and Hospitals, Bangalore