ACID REFLUX is due to too much or little stomach acid?

How do I know if my acid reflux is due from too much or too little stomach acid?

Thank you for your consult at DoctorSpring.com. I am one of the in-house physicians here and your consult is to be assigned to the STD specialist. Meanwhile I request you to share picture(s) of the concerned area as follow-up. Without a high resolution pic(s) it would be very difficult for the specialist to opine/guide you further.
Reagards

I would not mind sending you a picture, however the bump is so small, it won't show up in the photo. The bump right by the opening of my urethra.

I can understand your hesitation, but rest assured the images are maintained confidential.
Without a picture, it is difficult to determine whether you are having mild irritation or the beginning of an STD or a urinary tract infection.
Additionally kindly provide details regarding, how soon after sexual intercourse your symtpoms began.
Do you experience any burning while urinating? Have you had a fever?
Have you noticed any penile discharge?
Feel free to discuss further

It began about 3 days after the unprotected sex... No burning, just mild discomfort, and no fever. the tiniest amount of milky liquid (you can kind of see in the picture).

The bump seems to be a bacterial infection of the skin.

I would recommend that you apply Mupirocin cream on the bump twice daily for a week. In case the milky discharge increases you might need to visit your dermatologist to get a prescription for an oral antibiotic like norfloxacin.