Acne on chest and back

I have an acne problem in my chest and back. It looks bad. Could you please suggest some medication ?

Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com.

The acne on chest and back can be a part of the acne you get on the face. At times they can also occur if you are on a few medications.

The treatment for it would be application of tretinoin cream once at night on the affected areas.

That would help in controlling the acne.

Thank you Doctor for your prompt reply. Can I also take Erythromycin tablet along with applying the ointment ?

You can take erythromycin tablets also in addition to application of cream. Azithromycin would be a better option. A tablet 500 mg once a day for three days every week.

Thank you so much Doctor. I bought all the medicines.

You are welcome. Best wishes.