Helped Over 500,000 patients with 98%+ satisfaction.

Connect & Get Personalized 1-to-1 Answers from Expert Doctors

DoctorSpring > Question Home

Acute Constipation.

Resolved Question:

I am having pain in my left testicle, and pelvic area. I have had very soft stools the last 3 days as well. I am also getting pain on my right side just above pelvic area.

This has taken too long, please refund the paypal payment and close case.

Category: Urologist

Ask Your Own Question

Category: Andrologist
 31 Doctors Online


Thank you for choosing DoctorSpring.

I would like to know some additional details from you so that I can provide a solid and learned opinion.
You can reply as a followup

1. Is there any history of pain while passing urine ?
2. Any discharge /pus from the penis ?
3. Any history of high risk sexual interaction in the recent past ?
4. Any bulge from the pelvis while coughing ?
5. Is pain present always or does it come and go (colicky)

Thank you

Patient replied :

I might (maybe but not significant) feel slight pain passing urine right now, but it would only have been last few days. No discharge. No high risk sex. Not really any bulge in pelvis. Pain is there all the time
It also is better in the morning, I also notice it being worse when moving, walking etc, it also seemed to worsen when I coughed.


Thank you for the reply.

There are few possibilities here. A single diagnosis is not possible at this stage as the symptoms and signs are bit non specific.

I would also consider a ureteric calculi (kidney stone) as the first possibility. This typically cause the loin to groin pain.
The pelvic pain could be due to a colitis (minor infection and inflammation of the colon) in view of the soft stools. Hernia is a typical cause for pelvic pain radiating to testes. But since you do not have a swelling this is unlikely.

Any musculoskeletal inflammation can also cause similar pain. (in pelvis - to testes). For example if you were coughing a lot for sometime or carrying weight this could happen.

At this point the best approach would be to judiciously observe. Drink adequate water. You can take a pain medication like Ibuprofen 400 mg twice daily for a day. If the symptoms persists you can get a KUB Xray done to rule out a stone.

I will keep this consult open so that you can get back to me any time.
Hope this helps
Feel free to ask followups
Thank you

Dr. Gautam Banga
Category: Andrologist
MS Surgery: MGM Medical College & M.Y Hospital Indore
Residency: M.Ch, Urology, SMS Medical College & Hospitals Jaipur
Medical School: MBBS, BJ Medical College, Pune, 2001
Training in Urethral Reconstructive surgery: Kulkarni Reconstructive Urology center, Pune
Dr. Gautam Banga and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Users who read this, also read:

Make informed and better medical decisions.

Join the 500,000 people who found a smarter, quicker way to get Answers, Recommendations & Expert Opinions.

Expert Doctors at fingertips

Recommendation on next step. Second-opinion.Multi-specialty.

Save Time

Average time for answers: 6 hours.

Save Money

$35 for typical specialist consult vs. $120 for a local appointment.

Free Follow-ups

Clarify, ask further questions for free in private conversation.

100% Satisfaction

Money back guarantee for the 1st reply. MEDNET Quality Board.

Start My Consultation



Doctor Spring is a novel online Doctor consultation platform where you can get your medical questions answered by leading Doctors. Just Submit your question and rest assured that you will consult a Doctor easily. Once you submit the question, the Doctor from the concerned specialty will reply within hours. You can always ask more questions or add details with follow-up question options and make it an online doctor chat. You may use this service to consult a specialty or for getting medical second opinion. All paid services come with a MEDNET quality assurance and 100% money back guarantee.

DoctorSpring in news