Anal fissure.

I'm currently experiencing pain at very top of the crack of my anus. It hurts to sit. It's also very itchy it's been like this for 3 days

Thanks for posting your query. I can understand your concern.

The pain and itching could be due to presence of haemorrhoids or fissure.
It will be important to find out the cause of pain and you require a physical examination to do so.
I would recommend you visit your doctor for the same.

However I will recommend application of cortisone and neosporin cream over the affected area so as to relieve the itching.
Also you can take a warm water filled tub n sit in it for ten mins. Repeat this twice a day. It will relive the pain.
In addition if you are having hard stools or constipation you can eat leafy vegetables, bananas and legumes to soften your stools.
Drink adequate amount of water too about 7-8 glasses a day.

These will relieve your symptoms.
But you still need to rule out the cause for the pain and itching by getting examined by your doctor.