Anal itch

I've had some itching in my anus and I'm wondering if this could be an anal wart. There is nothing on the outside just the picture I've attached of the inside. I had some warts on my hands a couple weeks ago also that I roved with salicytic acid.

Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com. I can understand your concern.

In the picture, the lesions look like an anal skin tag. Doesn't look like anal wart.

I would recommend you visit a surgeon who can excise the skin tag for you.

For itching you can apply a mix of cortisone and neosporin cream.

Hope this helps, Please let me know if you have any queries.

They are actually inside my anus. I have to push to see them like that so is it necessary to remove them you think?

Yes it's always better to get them removed. In case they increase in size there would be difficulty in passing stools.

Hence I would recommend that you visit your doctor and ask him to excise it.