Anal sex with wife

I had anal sex with my wife 15 dats ago, what i know from past experiences is that the anus should be massaged first and1 finger inserted and then 2 to loosen the anus then anal sex is attempted and that the female anus is tight and it hurts a lot attempting it, that wasnt the case with me, i just lubed my penis and inserted it half way through and went back and forth abit and then was stopped by my wife because she was feeling pain and there was no bleeding. What she told me was that it was her first time and i find it very hard to believe since my penis is 8 inches long and girth is almost 6, she felt pain but not the unbearable pain i expected and there was no bleeding and i used my penis straight away without fingers first, is that normal or the chances are it wasnt her first time.

Category: HIV- AIDS Specialist

It is true that the anal canal is tight in females (in both sexes actually), but it can be distended if required. For example the anal speculum and colonoscopes are two instruments widely used in medical practice to visualise the rectum and anal canal. They have pretty big diameter and can be used in individuals without any exposure to anal sex if used properly and with lubrication.

There is a sphincter called anal sphincter which can cause pain if it resists the dilation. But if the penetration was direct with out much stain and with lubrication it can dilate without causing much pain.

Bottomline is that, this episode alone is NOT an evidence to say your partner has previous experience in anal sex.

Feel free to ask followups