Are HIV tests accurate only after three months?

Should I retest for HIV since I had unprotected oral sex on the last week of May (21-27th) 2014 and took my test the second week of July(the tenth or twelfth?)2014. Or can I be sure because I'm getting anxiety again because I heard tests are only accurate after the three month mark? The last time I actually had sex(which was protected)was in late April with the same person I gave unprotected oral sex to.

Thank you for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com
In your case the chances of getting HIV is absolutely minimal since you had oral sex and that has a very low incidence of causing HIV. The chances of getting HIV increases with unprotected intercourse. Unprotected oral intercourse can only spread STDs like Herpes.
Since it was negative you can relax. The 4th generation test is highly accurate and is positive at the end of one month.
So please relax and do not worry about it.

I had protected sex in April and then gave unprotected oral sex with the same person in May. I tested negative for HIV in the middle I July. Should I test again or are these results conclusive?

Thank you for posting the follow up.
I will request you to resend the image of your results directly to info@doctorspring.com
The one you attached seems to be a different image.
From the history i can reassure you, that since you have tested negative for HIV, around july after having unportetced sex around april, there is nothing to worry about. Yes unprotected oral intercourse does carry slighlt risk of transmitting HIV, however the chances are very low. Moreover since you have already tested negative, there is no need to be worried. As i told you, now with advanced techniques, HIV tests can be taken as early as at the end of one month and they have great accuracy.