Are these small whitish spots GENITAL WARTS?

I've had what appears to be a genital wart frozen off several days ago. The RPN told me the other small white-ish spots weren't warts, but they're new and concerning. What could they be?

Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com. I can understand your concern.

This seems to be a cyst or mila which is accumulation of keratin debris. The treatment would be getting it needled out or burnt out. You will need to visit your doctor for the same.

I recommend that you visit your dermatologist to let him have a look and opine further regarding the treatment.

---------
Hello. Thank you for choosing DoctorSpring.com.
Your consult has been reviewed and due to its specific nature, we have requested for a Dermatologist's opinion. Hence we have upgraded your consult FREE to a 35$ specialist consult. As a result there might be further delay as the MD will need to review your case.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Wish you good health! Thank you. In-house Physician, The DoctorSpring Team.