Bad stomach ache and pain in lower back

Hi my dad has a really bad stomach ache and pain in lower back

Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.com.
I understand your concern and will do my best to help you.
I require additional information in order to give my best opinion. So please reply to these queries.
1. How old is your dad?
2. Since when is he suffering from the abdominal pain and lower backache?
3. Please mention the exact site of the abdomen where the pain is. Eg, lower right or central or entire abdomen etc.
4. Is the pain continuous or intermittent and colicky?
5. Any urinary complaints such as urgency, increased frequency, burning or difficulty while passing urine?
6. Any bowel complaints such as constipation or diarrhea or blood/mucus in stools?
7. Any nausea, vomiting or fever?
8. Any history of medical illnesses?
9. Does your dad drink? If yes, how much and how often?
Kindly reply to each of these in the follow up.
Awaiting your response,
Kind regards.

How old is your dad? 77 2. Since when is he suffering from the abdominal pain and lower backache?This morning 3. Please mention the exact site of the abdomen where the pain is. Eg, lower right or central or entire abdomen etc. entire 4. Is the pain continuous or intermittent and colicky?Intermitent 5. Any urinary complaints such as urgency, increased frequency, burning or difficulty while passing urine? No 6. Any bowel complaints such as constipation or diarrhea or blood/mucus in stools? No 7. Any nausea, vomiting or fever? No 8. Any history of medical illnesses? Diabetic and gall bladder taking out because of gallbladder stones.

Thank you for your response.
Your father seems to have an acute abdomen and because he does not have any localizing symptoms, a specific diagnosis cannot be arrived at this point.
The cause of his pain could be a metabolic derangement, an infection etc.
He requires a physical examination and/ or tests to come to a diagnosis.
So I would suggest that you take him to the ER for further management.
Please make sure he does not eat or drink until he has been examined by a doctor and causes requiring surgical intervention are ruled out.
I hope this was helpful.
I will keep this consult open so that you can get back anytime.
Wishing your dad a speedy recovery,
Kind regards.