Balanitis secondary to Candida Infection.

Since Feb 14th, my penis has been dry around the tip of the head. Dry and cracked, if I do anything sexual including sex or masturbation, the dry skin cracks further and redness and sometimes light blood show. The blood never collects or anything, but its very red and sore. Its not itchy in the slightest though. I know its not an STD, but its been over a month and still has not gone away. I stopped all sexual activity and while it stopped being dry, the skin was still red and sensitive. I have not tried any types of creams or anything.

You seems to have a condition called Balanitis, due to candida. The dryness and cracking on the penis is due to this candidal infection ( a kind of fungi). It can be a STD also if you are sexually active.

The diagnosis can be confirmed by a KOH smear.

You can apply a antifungal cream like 1% clotrimazole twice a day for a week. (OTC - Lotrimin) Keep the penis and surrounding area dry.

I have purchased both Neosporin and Lotrimin. I was told to use Neosporin in order to keep infection away. Can I use both at the same time, or just the Lotrimin? How long will it take for the cracks to go away?

Use only lotrimin. It might take 7 days approximately. However please note the best approach will be to get tested to be 100% sure that this is candidal infection. Thank you