Bloated, stomach pain, burning and thristy after sex, drinking.

Hi, I'm a 25 years old patientold male. 4 weeks ago I went on a trip to New York. In the evening that Saturday I had sex with a masseuse (wore protection) afterwards I didn't eat and went to a bar an drunk a lot really fast. When I returned Monday, for the rest of the week I was extremely bloated, had upper stomach pain/burning, thirsty, and hot, lost weight along with my appetite for that first week I was dealing with night sweats which went away. As the weeks progress to today the symptoms started to fade. Im no longer constipated my appetite picked up, I burp and gassy, no vomiting nothings swollen my upper right of my stomach is still tender but it comes and goes. No diarrhea unless I eat excessively. I'm concerned that I might have to get tested typing symptoms online have me kind of paranoid. I would love your opinion on the matter. Thanks.

Since you wore a condom, I won't be worried about any STIs here.
However, because of the drinking, you did develop gastritis, which can cause most of the symptoms making you gassy, upper abdominal pain, e.t.c
I would advise you a course of Cap. Omeprazole twice daily for 2 weeks, and Syp. Mucaine gel, if you feel too bloated and gassy.
Please take these medicines for 3 days, and let me know if it is improving.
Otherwise we would need a CT Abdomen, to rule out any liver enlargement or hepatitis.