Blood in stools without abdominal pain. Reason?

I have a question about my stool. I went a few days ago to the toilet and thought to see what blood in stool. I was shocked it very much, my stool is normal no abdominal pain, but I am very afraid of the disease cancer because all my family members to this sick are deceased. Can you perhaps reassure me. The color of the blood was red ... I think it was blood but just sure I do not know, Thursdayevening the 8 thJanuary I have eaten berries and blackberries and on Sunday morning I went to the toilet, the 11th January and than I saw it. Ik was not a drop but more broken strawberry to describe it as

Category: Neurologist, Medical

Expert:  Dr. Sudhir Kumar replied 4 Days.

Thank you for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com
I have noted your symptoms and agree that we need to rule out Parkinson's disease (PD).
One sided tremors are most commonly caused by PD. Other symptoms to look for are rigidity (stiffness of arm), slowness of movements and any postural disturbances.
Clinical examination by a neurologist would be able to exclude PD.
Best wishes,
Dr. Sudhir Kumar MD (Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist,

Can this be anything else ..I notice that at night I lay on that shoulder and it makes my arm shake but if I move to my other side it stops

Expert:  Dr. Sudhir Kumar replied 3 Days.

Thank you for getting back.
Other possibilities include essential tremors, which are less likely as they are generally symmetric and affect both sides of body.
Best wishes,

Senior Consultant Neurologist

Last question...I realize that it could be PD..are u saying that this is the number one possibility ?..I don't have any other symptoms..like rigidity or slowness of movement. Thank you

Expert:  Dr. Sudhir Kumar replied 2 Days.

Yes in absence of any rigidity or slowness of movement, PD is definitely the number one possibility.

Dr. Sudhir Kumar
Senior Residency, Fellowship: DM, Neurology, CMC, Vellore, 2001
Junior Residency: MD, Internal Medicine, CMC, Vellore, 1998
Medical School: MBBS, Christian Medical College, Vellore, 1995