Bubbling sensation in testicles after prostate infection. EPIDIDYMITIS?

Hello, im 26 years old patientold and i have just recently had a prostate infection, and im pretty sure it has caused epididymis, i have seen my family doctor and he put me on ciprofloxacin for the first 2 weeks then novo-trimel ds 800mg/160mg for other 2 weeks after that, i followed back up with my doctor in this past thursday and he asked how i was feeling and i told him i was feeling okay, but my testicals still feel weird here and there and that my groin area was pretty painful, also that i still have a lump at the top of my left testical, and he assured me that it will alll pass and to just give it some time and that i should follow up in a month or so, now my question is will these symptoms subside and pass, and how long does it usually take? And is it normal to feel like a bubbling sensation in the testicals with such problems? My doctor has assured me that i will be fine seeing as i have seen him yesterday for all my anxiety all this has been causing and i told him its because im still worried about it because my testicals swell then deswell over the course of the day, if you need more information please ask!

Category: Urologist

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 4 Days.

Dear Sir,
All these unusual sensations can remain for another 6 to 8 weeks. The lump on the top of testis may stay for longer and may be forever also. however, usually such lumps don't cause any pain and also don't require any treatment.
You have been treated well. Stay calm and relaxed. Things shall improve by themselves over next few weeks.
Sincerely

Ok, i know im just worrying myself and stressing my self out about the whole situation, its just because ive never had any problems ever before, but my doctor said i could go back to the gym and i think that would help me out too with being all stressed out, do you think i should go or do you think that will just irritate it?

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 3 Days.

Dear sir
Get back to normal activities. Your recovery shall be faster. Start going to gym from tomorrow itself.
Sincerely

Ok thank you very much for answering my questions

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 2 Days.

Dr. Rajiv Goel
MCh(urology) Medical Council of India
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia
DNB - NBE
Felloship - MCH, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
Residency - MS, Master of Surgery, AIIMS, 2001
Medical School - MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS, 1998