Bumps on forehead with CROHN'S DISEASE, SPONDYLITIS.

Hello. I am 37 year old female who has Crohn's Disease and Spondylitis. I have been taking Humira for the Spondylitis for the past 2 months (4 doses). Over the past month I have developed numerous small bumps like pimples on my forehead, chin, nose and cheeks, but they never turn into actual pimples with a whitehead. They don't really hurt unless I try to squeeze them. Some of them are red/pink, and others are flesh colored. I have attached a photo of some of them (hard to make out the flesh colored bumps). I have never had an issue with acne or pimples in the past. I have tried using acne treatment products, but nothing is working. Could these be related to the recent Humira use? How can these be treated?

Also, on my fingers I am also experiencing extremely dry skin that is cracking and peeling slightly. I have tried numerous lotions and creams, but they don't help. Nothing looks infected, but the cracked areas are painful and bleed sometimes. Could this also be relate to the Humira use?

These do seem like acne. However they are called acneiform eruption which happen after drug intake. Humira is not known to cause acneiform eruptions in literature, however it could still occur.
Alternatively they could be just folliculitis which occur due to bacterial infection of the skin
(of the hair follicles)
I would recommend application of mupirocin cream on the lesions for a week, twice daily and see if it helps.
Humira can result in dryness and cracking of the skin. I would recommend application of a moisturizing cream containing urea.
In the cracked skin, you could put the mupirocin cream twice daily which will help in effective healing of the fissures.