Burning sensation when I pee after long sex.

I'm a 16 year old female and recently lost my virginity a couple months ago. About the 5th time having sex, afterwards the next day it burned when i pee'd towards the end. My boyfriend and i were definitely both virgins and we had sex for the longest amount of time this time. I'm not peeing any more frequently than normal and it also hurts a little when he fingers me. it's been a week since we had sex and it still burns a little but not as bad. My pee has a slight strong smell to it sometimes when i don't pee for awhile but not always. I'm also not drinking enough water lately. Is it just from irritation from the friction of sex?

You seem to be having the beginning of a urinary tract infection.
This is very common in females , particularly around the time when they begin to have sexual activity.
It is partly due to friction from recent sex, and partly due to urinary infection, as female urethra is quite short.
You should drink lots of water, atleast 5 litres per day, particularly a lot of cranberry juice.
Also, get a urine routine microscopy and urine culture test done to know the severity of infection and need for antibiotics.
Avoid rough sex meanwhile, use lots of lubricant such as KY jelly.
Avoid fingering or oral sex till you are cured completely.
Use condoms all the time to prevent flare up of infection.
Keep your private parts very clean.
Avoid using artificial or medicated soaps, gels, cleansers, washes, just use lots of water to clean down there.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.