Can breasts get larger in 5weeks of pregnancy?

I had a one night stand with a girl (didn't use a condom) and she is claiming to be pregnant but I beleive she might be lying. She said her breasts were already getting large but it would only be 5 weeks into pregnancy test right now and they didn't seem to be larger. I also had her use a pregnancy test but she took kind of a long time and i read online that after 10 minutes all pregnancy tests comes out positive. I would like some info on this please!

After 10 minutes, the results of a pregnancy test kit are invalid, whether positive or negative.
It should be read within 5 minutes.
Breast enlargement is not a reliable sign of pregnancy either.
Please ask her to get a transvaginal pelvic ultrasound scan done, that will confirm whether she is pregnant or not.
It will also date the pregnancy, thus helping you to determine if you are the father.

All the best
Please feel free to discuss further,

Hello Dr.Vazirani,
Back again, the mother just had an ultrasound and sent me some pictures, apparently she is having twins. Can you tell me what type of twins these are? I have some photos attached of the ultrasound.

Thank you very much,
Mitchell

Admin Message -
Your consult has been closed. Either you have utilized more than 3 follow-up queries or your consult is now older than 1 month. If you have further queries, I request you to initiate a new consult. You could consult the same Doctor as well, please mention the same in the new consult.
Hope this communication was fruitful. Wish you good health.
In-house Physician
DoctorSpring.com