Helped Over 500,000 patients with 98%+ satisfaction.

Connect & Get Personalized 1-to-1 Answers from Expert Doctors

DoctorSpring > Question Home


Resolved Question:

Hi there, my name is chris passa im 28 yrs old. I have a case of penile papule. I believe I have a worse case than most others that have it. I am wondering if there is a way of getting rid of it? I have found a website where it talks about getting rid of penile papule by the use of carbon dioxide ablation which is an easy treatment for PPP and the patient doesn't have to face any difficulty while he is being treated.
Is this possible and if so how do I go about making this happen? Thanks

Category: Urologist

Ask Your Own Question

Category: Sexually Transmitted Diseases(STD)Specialist
 32 Doctors Online

Thank you for your query at
Can you kindly send a picture of the papule? Without seeing an image it is very difficult to come to a conclusion. You can either upload it here or send it to [email protected]
Once you do, I will get back to you.

Patient replied :

Hi there, I couldnt seem to work out how to add the photos thru the website so I sent an email with some photos to that address u provided me with but i have yet to get a responce. Any ideas... thanks

Dear sir
I have reviewed the pics. The papules are normal variant and are found in a large number of men. No intervention is needed and no laser should be done.

Rajiv Goel

Patient replied :

ok no worries,
But is this procedure possible?
Because even though you say their normal, I am still uncumfortable with it all. Am i able to proceed with some sort of laser procedure to get rid of them?

Dear sir
You can certainly undergo the laser procedure and it shall be safe.

Take care
Rajiv goel

Patient replied :

hi there,
Ok no worries, so how do we go about getting this arranged? Also what are the costs? Is it covered by health insurance? What else do i need to know about this?
thanks :)

Dear sir
You need to see a dermatologist in your area. He or she do the laser. Whether you are converted by insurance or not shall depend on your policy. You need to contact dermatologist in your area for further information.

Dr. Rajiv Goel
Category: Sexually Transmitted Diseases(STD)Specialist
MCh(urology) Medical Council of India
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia
Felloship - MCH, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
Residency - MS, Master of Surgery, AIIMS, 2001
Medical School - MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS, 1998
Dr. Rajiv Goel and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Users who read this, also read:

Make informed and better medical decisions.

Join the 500,000 people who found a smarter, quicker way to get Answers, Recommendations & Expert Opinions.

Expert Doctors at fingertips

Recommendation on next step. Second-opinion.Multi-specialty.

Save Time

Average time for answers: 6 hours.

Save Money

$35 for typical specialist consult vs. $120 for a local appointment.

Free Follow-ups

Clarify, ask further questions for free in private conversation.

100% Satisfaction

Money back guarantee for the 1st reply. MEDNET Quality Board.

Start My Consultation



Doctor Spring is a novel online Doctor consultation platform where you can get your medical questions answered by leading Doctors. Just Submit your question and rest assured that you will consult a Doctor easily. Once you submit the question, the Doctor from the concerned specialty will reply within hours. You can always ask more questions or add details with follow-up question options and make it an online doctor chat. You may use this service to consult a specialty or for getting medical second opinion. All paid services come with a MEDNET quality assurance and 100% money back guarantee.

DoctorSpring in news