Penis covered with sperm due to ejaculation in morning.

to the attention of Dr Deepeu, as a 37 year old man who is busy studying, I wake up three times a week with my penis covered along with my pygyma fly area in sperm due to ejaculation while a sleep, is this unusual?, my mate Jeremy says it is a wet dream and he gets them a lot regards Paul

Semen produced in the body needs to come out, and again new semen is formed. This is physiological, so if you are not having sex or induldging yourself in masturbation, then it will come out in the form of wet dreams. This is absolutely normal.

Many thanks, I always find after a wet dream my penis is saw for a little while and my need to pee slightly enchanced, i always take a shower to wash that area in the morning afterwards, i also find i get a lot of very strong erections, often early in the morning as i awake, one lasted as long as 45 minutes, my mate Jeremy says my penis is in great working order, is this correct?? and a good size too

That is completly normal to get erections. There is nothing to worry about.

Many thanks for you outstanding service on your consultations in the past 6 months, it has helped me a lot and i recommended you to my mates if they have any questions they need to ask you.my temporary peeing urge i had this morning following my wet dream last night has now eased off and now back to normal, which shows ejaculations must temporary put a bit more pressure on the bladder and penis as i was so desperate when out at a public event i had to go to hotel in the centre to use the gents, yet there was not that much to come, many thanks again Kind regards Paul

I am glad if I was of some help !
Best wishes