Injury to lateral side in front of lateral malleolus of left foot

Last Saturday I fell down the basement stairs and injured my ankle - the lateral side in front of my lateral malleolus hit the edge of the stair I fell on (it was not carpeted). There was a minor abrasion from the fall, but never any bleeding. I was able to walk immediately afterwards. I'm also a power yoga teacher and in the past week have done power yoga twice and have performed all ADLs without difficulty or pain. I do have a recent (self-diagnosed) injury from my yoga practice -a hyper-extended knee on the same leg. It's uncomfortable and I have not rested it much other than trying to be mindful of not fully extending my leg in yoga poses. I can flex and point my foot, as well as roll my ankle without pain. Palpating over the lateral side of left ankle is tolerable - it's sore, but only like a bruise would be upon touching it. Yesterday I did wear heels to work all day, came home and walked my dog at a moderate pace for ~2 miles with no problem (other than minor issues with my hyper-extended knee) - this morning I woke up with more soreness walking than I have had since the injury. My question is this -as I'm not a clinician and don't know what websites provide reliable information on this topic - is it possible I have a fracture? Would you advise a trip to an urgent care for an X-ray or can I rest-ice it?

Expert:  Dr. Mukesh Tiwari replied 4 Days.

What's the approximate healing time for this kind of injury? Thank you for your response.
Kelly

Expert:  Dr. Mukesh Tiwari replied 3 Days.

Generally it takes about 2 weeks to 3 weeks in having complete relief.

Dr. Mukesh Tiwari
Fellowship - Khandaka Hospital, Jaipur
Residency - MS, Rabindranath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur, 2000
Medical School, Internship - MBBS, SMS Medical College, Jaipur, 1995