Can I take Adderall XR with pulmonary stenosis?

My Physiatrist wrote me a prescription for Adderall XR 15mg 1 pill a day. At birth I was diagnosed with pulmonary stenosis and had an angioplasty and is now considered a pre-existing condition. Should I be concerned about taking Adderall with this pre-existing condition?

Hello, you are taking tablet Adderall XR 15 mg once a day as advised by your psychiatrist, you also mentioned that at birth you have diagnosed with pulmonary stenosis and had an angioplasty as well. Adderall XR is a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine mainly used in narcolepsy and hyperactivity. It is also a habit-forming drug. This drug should not be used if you have arteriosclerosis, heart disease, and moderate to severe high blood pressure, overactive thyroid, glaucoma, severe anxiety, and history of drug or alcohol addictions. This medication must not be taken if you are using MAO inhibitor in the last 14 days. It has serious side effects. This medication should not be taken extra if a dosage is missed. In case if you develop any allergic reactions like swelling of face, difficulty in breathing, hives, get an emergency medical help or if you have symptoms like fast pounding or uneven heart beats, numbness, tingling sensation, tremors then the medication should be discontinued immediately. It would best if you consult the psychiatrist regarding the usage of the drug and its interactions with your condition. Thank you.