Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.com
I understand your concern.
You seem to have persistent migraine with aura. I need to know a few more details before i can suggest what needs to be done.
1) For how many years old patienthave you been suffering from migraine?
2) Do you always have the aura? - vision disturbances, nausea, vomiting during attacks?
3) How many episodes do you get per month?
4) Any particular aggravating factors- insomnia, coffee, skipping meals, temperature changes?
5) What medicine do you take during your episodes?
The first line of management is with Acetaminophen ( Paracetamol ) or Ibuprofen 400 mg, normally most migraine attacks resolve on taking the medicine. Persistent migraine may need to be treated with Indomethacin or Triptans. That will need prescription from your local doctor.
Kindly provide me these details, and i can guide you further.