Cause for elevated FETAL HEARTBEAT without bleeding, cramping.

What are the chances of a fetal heartbeat to elevate from 80 bpm on week 6.1 of pregnancy? No cramping, no bleeding. I am very healthy & fit (I'm a fitness instructor), all blood work came back great, progesterone came back high but I am 36 years old patientold. Do I have a chance at making it with this pregnancy? I miscarried in Dec '13 at 9 weeks, that was my first pregnancy.

AT 6.1 weeks, a fetal heart rate of 80 BPM has a frankly bad prognosis.
Low fetal heartrate in the early first trimester is a strong indicator of an impending miscarriage.
Were your cycles regular ?
Let me know that so that I can see if you can have some leeway in terms of calculations.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further,

Thank you for the honest feedback. Prior to the miscarriage in December, they were 28 day cycles; days/6-7 days long. After the miscarriage, they varied but the last three months before the pregnancy they were back on track to about 28 days: May 14 started, June 10 started, July 10 started. I had taken a home pregnancy test in the late morning of August 1, it came back negative. August 2 at about 6am, it came out positive.

Precisely when was the scan done ?
Is it possible to upload the report ( not the images, but the report ) ?