Chances of HIV after oral sex with muscle aches.

I've had oral sex without condom about 54 days ago and protected anal sex. I've noticed I've been having sore throat on and off since then associated with muscle aches mostly my lower limbs, but no obvious fever. I've finished a second course of Augmentin for a week today. Symptom wise it is improving but the dryness of the throat is still lingering. I've been having anxiety due to it and have been doing the rapid HIV test ( more than 10 times) regularly since then and it has been negative. My full blood count which was done 5 days ago was also normal. What worries me now is that I've just found out that the person I had sex with told me he had a partner whom was positive. He said his last blood test was in May 2014 after his breakup and it was negative. I've told him to do a rapid test and to let me know the result. But I'm seriously worried that I might have contracted anything from him.
Furthermore, the sorethroat that I've been having has been with me since my last encounter with him, however I've recovered from it between 10th to 18th January before this current one developed. I do not want to go to a lab due to lack of privacy.
FYI, the rapid test that I'm using was EZ HIV 1/2 rapid test. My last one was on the 27th and it was negative (54 days after an unsafe (oral sex) encounter)
What causes the muscle aches? Is it because of my anxiety?
Based on the frequent rapid test that I've done which are all negative, am I still at risk of having HIV?
Why does my sorethroat kept recurring even after antibiotics? My colleagues are having similar symptoms and I assumed that they have contracted it from me.
Please do advise me on this.

The thing about HIV is in 90 % of the cases, it does not show any symptoms or any reduction in blood cells till 1/2 years after exposure. So you can be rest assured that the sore throat you're having is not related to HIV in any way. Moreover HIV at times presents with vague symptoms such as low grade fever and lymphandeopathy ( which is characteristic around the neck ).
Also rapid tests checks for both antigen and antibody. Since it is negative at 54 days, you're fine.
I will ask you to repeat the test once at the end of 90 days from exposure. Once that is negative, you do not need to repeat any more testing. Yes, since your partner had sex with someone who was HIV positive, that puts you at some risk, but let's just say you evaded that. Negative at the end of 54 days, 99 % rules out HIV. Some doctors prefer to see readings after 3 months, hence I asked you to repeat after 3 months.
Muscle aches could be due to the infection. Nowadays most infections are resistant to contemporary antibiotics and hence takes longer time to recover. You can proceed with second course of antibiotics.