Chances of HIV from biting shoulder without blood.

good eveng doctor,
i need assistance that iam very anxiety in this mater.let me get rid of those issues...coming to my question is: a few months back i have participated in sex with a sex worker..i was not participated in penatration sex...i have done only oral sex...but during this that girl was bitten me on my shoulder...not too hardly...but some wat may be...and i dont know whether she had hiv r not... i am very fear now that how the risk would be..some one says no problem..some one says if any one bite there will be a chance of getting...and i also read the articles and forums in internet regarding this..but i want a conclusion that is there any posibility...b coz i will not go to take test...and i did not observe any blood in her mouth..but some one bite with teeth is there any chance...?let me know all the details...and after she biten i was rubbed on that area...my skin is sensitive..but no blood i thought is there..there might be a blood lymp like a very small is there as usual like lymp...only there...help me.Thank you...

There are two possibilties for chronic mucus, leading to coughing. One is LRTI, and the other one is recurrent allergies.
I will like to know what medicines have you tried already?
Also it is better to try a good respiratory system specific antibiotic like Pulmocef 500 mg twice daily for 7 days along with Tab. Montelukast-Levocetrizine once at bed time daily.
This will surely help your symptoms.