Connect & Get Personalized 1-to-1 Answers from Expert Doctors

DoctorSpring > Question Home

Chances of reverting ANTI ESTROGEN induced MENOPAUSE.

I am a competitive physique competitor. I am 21. Female. I took anti estrogens for my contest prep. My gyno dr says I went through menopause I was wondering being 21 what are my chance of reversing medically induced menopause and being able to conceive. I was only taking the anti estrogens for 3 months. Would medications like hcg human chorionic gonadotropin and clomidphene citrate help kick start my ovarys to produce again?

Category: Infertility Specialist

Expert:  Dr. Aarti Vazirani replied 4 Days ago

What exact product did you use ?
Can you let me know that, and in what form ?
Did you always have regular cycles before that ?
Looking forward to hearing from you with the details.
I will be able to guide you once i know the name and the exact constituents of the product.
Awaiting your reply,

I took 25mg proviron everyday, 1mg arimadex every other day, and 50mg masteron propionate a week. My cycles were maybe every other month was not steady. I went to my gyno they put me on progesterone for 10 days to get my period and it didn't work.

Expert:  Dr. Aarti Vazirani replied 3 Days ago

Please tell me when did you stop taking these preparations ?

I started the proviron in April till June I started the arimadex may to June and the masteron beginning of June till the end of June

Expert:  Dr. Aarti Vazirani replied 2 Days ago

Generally , at 21, they would not permanently disrupt your ovaries, albeit it could take upto 6 months to recover from the effects.
Please start 3 cycles of oral contraceptive pills, containing both estrogen and progesterone , and that should help to resume your cycles.
If these fail, please update me, so that I can suggest further investigations.
WIsh you good health.

Generally, at 21, they would not permanently disrupt your ovaries, albeit it could take upto 6 months to recover from the effects.
WIsh you good health.

Users who read this, also read:

Join the 500,000 people who found a smarter, quicker way to get Answers, Recommendations & Expert Opinions.

Expert Doctors at fingertips

Recommendation on next step. Second-opinion.Multi-specialty.

Save Time

Average time for answers: 6 hours.

Save Money

$35 for typical specialist consult vs. $120 for a local appointment.

Free Follow-ups

Clarify, ask further questions for free in private conversation.

Money back guarantee for the 1st reply. MEDNET Quality Board.

Start My Consultation

CHAT NOW

DoctorSpring in news