Headache, foggy headded, smells bad after hours of work?

I am 25 and I've been doing two full-time jobs (it's switched between work and school, work and internships, 2 jobs, etc.) for about 8 years old patientnow and I'm used to being tired but the last few weeks I've hit a new low for being tired accompanied by a number of other issues.

After being awake for only a few hours, I am left with absolutely no energy whatsoever and really drag through the rest of my day. The following accompanies this (and I've had to make a list over the last few days to record all of these because I can't even remember all the symptoms):

Can't think clearly - Extremely foggy headed
Constant headaches
Smell bad - I have never really had a problem with BO as long as I wore deodorant but now I start to smell bad as soon as I get out of the shower.
Absolutely exhausted
Softer poop than normal
A feeling of dizziness fairly constantly
Forgetful
Hard time keeping my eyes open after being up for 4 to 5 hours

I'm hoping this is just extreme exhaustion from working so many hours for such a long time but I'm concerned that it might be more because of all the additional symptoms that have accompanied this as well.

It is clearly evident that you have been working extremely hard and it is taking a toll on your body.
Such work schedule gives rise to a lot of stress which can lead to the following symptoms : inability to think clearly, irritation, headache, hypertension in later stages, digestion problems, and insomnia.
The symptoms you described can be due to the constant stress you're subjected too.
What about your appetite? And food habits?
Do you drink/smoke?
Do you sweat excessively?
Though it seems to be nothing serious, and secondary to exhaustion, i will advise you get your CBC ( complete blood count done, and your liver function test ( LFT ) checked, to localise the cause of your symptoms. If possible also get your BP checked, and let me know about its value.
Since you have been so exhausted, it will make sense if you can take a good break for a few days. I feel in your case, it will really lead you to recover and also improve your health. Stress is an extremely important risk factor, leading to hypertension, obesity, e.t.c later on. So it has to be controlled.