Chronic fatigue, anxiety with high stress life, hopeless feeling.

So, I've been having a bit of an issue for the past 3-4 years. It used to make me really paranoid, but I'm still alive and they haven't found anything so I assume it's not serious.

Basically, I guess you could call it chronic fatigue. Not so much that I'm ready to fall asleep at any time, just drowsy and don't have energy for anything. I am a chronic worrier/anxiety type person, but I have gotten a lot better at controlling it in recent years. I will generally wake up unrefreshed, slight headache, and sore-ish throat. I got tested for sleep apnea and they said I didn't really have it. They said it was just SLIGHTLY above normal. I always wondered if I should get a second opinion of this?

Basically, I live a 'high-stress' life. Job is very demanding, I don't get the time to relax that I should. Right now I am feeling it, very fatigued. It's hard to describe. Hard to think, foggy head, a dull ache in the head. It feels very weird, unlike anything I can easily describe because I don't feel like I should feel this way. It is persistent. What seemed to bring on this episode is I just got a new personal trainer and I went for 3 days very hard workout. Muscles are sore. Can that be a cause?

I also have a bit of a history with mild depression, but I would say it is more linked to the chronic stress/anxiety rather than straight up depression. I just want to know, how can I get out of this trap? Could it be something serious? It just feels like even when I rest, I don't get rest. Very hopeless feeling.

If I started to 'fix' this issue, would I eventually be getting normal rest again? What is wrong with me? Thank you!

I understand your concern and I will reassure you, that there is no issue in using microwave even though your grandmother has a pacemaker on.
There are no risks.
Please do not worry,
Let me know if you have further queries,