Thank you for asking DoctorSpring.
Clozapine itself is not know to cause stroke or mini stroke. There are two possibilities here
1. Either your symptoms are not from a stroke or Mini stroke or
2. A possible mini stroke from unrelated aetiology.
If the symptoms are persisting or getting worse you should get medical help without any delay !! I would like to know some additional information from you so that I can give you a more solid opinion.
1. You said there was face drooping . Can please explain more ? Is there a deviation of angle of mouth ?
2. Do you have weakness of any side of the body ?
3. Do you have any visual symptoms like double vision, blurring of vision ?
4. Any headache, nausea, vomiting ?
If you have any of the above mentioned symptoms getting medical help should be your priority than answering them here.
Hope this helps