Thanks for your query.
It is true that there are number of sexually transmitted diseases each having distinctive symptoms of their own. But there are several symptoms that indicate the possibility of sexually transmitted disease. If you experience any of these symptoms see your doctor as early as possible.
- Painful intercourse
- Flu-like symptoms such as aching muscles, fever, swollen glands and headache
- Unusual vaginal discharge or any discharge from rectum or penis
- Swelling, open sores, blisters, warts, rashes in genital area, on the sexual organs , or in the mouth
- Burning or discomfort during urination
- Unusual pain or discomfort in the abdomen in women or the testicles in men. Also be aware of any unusual pain in both the buttocks and legs.
- Skin rash
- Weight loss, loose stools, night sweats
- Yellowing of the skin (jaundice)
- Bleeding from the vagina other than during a monthly period