Diagnosed with hysterectomy, so shouldI go for cervical screening?

Hi doctor I came to know that I am diagnosed with hysterectomy and found my husband doing regular sex with the other women. Are there any pics of herpes seen in me? Should I go for a cervical screening? What should I do?

Thanks for your question and concern as you said that you have diagnosed with hysterectomy then I can imagine that you have the full process in which the whole uterus is removed or is it the subtotal hysterectomy in which whole utreus is removed but the cervix is left inside. If we talk about hysterectomy in medical terms and its solution then it is a process in which the uterus is removed and servical screening is only an option you can go for partial hysterectomy. Due to this the chances of infection also increses as STDs can effect a women due to the absence of uterus, because this infection stays in a human body and in its blood even without showing any symptoms.May be pics of herpes can also be seen as a symptom. Before going for a cervical screening you should confirm youself that which hysterectomy you have got, the total one or the subtotal because in the subtotal, cervix is left as not in the total one, reason behind this is STDs, and the chances of pics of herpes can also be seen. And if down with this disease a women utreus get in contact with many infections which are there in the body and blood but never shows or produce their symptoms. There are various methods which is use to reduce the risk which occurs due to this disease.You can go for Oophorectomy ie removal of ovaries which is done with hysterectomy to decrease the chances of ovarian cancer. Yes here are chances for this that is why oophorectomy is done.According to me I would suggest you to go for a safe sex during sexual relation.Take care.