Discomfort in groin without itching, redness. Cause?

im having discompfort in my groin area. It's not itching but it' sometimes it feels warm and cool at different times. My penis does appear red in some areas. It's not a std. I have recently been tested and everything negative What do you think it could be

Has there been any burning sensation while passing urine, or increase in the frequency of urination? Are there any palpable lymph nodes in your groin. If you do not mind, you can share a picture of those red areas in your penis that you mentioned about.

No palpable nodes. Maybe a little burning while urinating but not really out of normal. No frequent urination. Not able to send picture. Can't really see pronounced redness just a little red in places

Thank you for the follow up.
It could be due to subclinical UTI.
The discomfort could be due to subclinical UTI. Did you get your urine cultured recently, or was your urine tested?

Urine tested no problems

Yes in subclinical UTI there will be a vague dragging sensation around the groin and the urine will be clear.
It may involve the epidydymis and that commonly leads to the groin discomfort.
I will advise you a course of Tab. Cefotaxime 200 mg twice daily for a week.
It should resolve on taking the medicines.