Does this HSV1&2 test report indicate previous infection?

Hi, I had blood tests done for herpes 4 weeks after a potential exposure and the results were as follows: HSV1: 1.38 HSV2: less than 0.50 I again had more tests at 8 weeks with the results as follows: HSV1: 1.35 HSV2: less than 0.50 How confident should I be with the negative HSV2 results? Also does the HSV1 results indicate previous infection or more recent? Thank you

I will appreciate if you can send the reference range along with the values.
1.38 is definitely positive, but in some values till 1.0 is normal, and hence I won't be able to comment on the herpes 2 status.
Regarding Herpes-1, it is positive, but to know whether it is from a recent or past infection, you need to do the IGG and IGM test. If IGM is negative, this would indicate a past infection.

The reference range is greater than 1.10 is positive, 0.9 to 1.10 is equivocal and less than 0.90 is negative. I am not worried really about herpes 1. How confident should I be with the type specific iGG herpes 2 test at 8 weeks? It was from an encounter where I touched the body of a stripper for 25 minutes and then touched my genitals a couple of times. I have been experiencing tingling in my thigh and buttocks but no lesions or sores.

It is unlikely for HSV virus transmitted unless there was contact with mucosal surface or broken skin. Body fluid such as saliva or genital tract secretions can transmit the virus otherwise virus is inactivated at room temperature.