Hello. Thank you for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com
I understand your concern.
Have you taken any recent x ray of your sinuses? If you haven't then i will advise you to get a X-RAY PNS done and upload the same, so that i have a better picture of your sinuses. Sometimes if sinuses keep causing problems chronically, then it is better to get them removed. Once i see your X-RAY i will be able to guide you further.
Some people are more prone for cold, and recurrent post nasal drip causes a lot of infections and hamper their daily life. Moreover you're working in an IT company and as you said it is very cold in there. This also makes you vulnerable for infections. I will advise you to take the following medicines :
1) Tab. Levofloxacin 500 mg twice daily for 5-7 days ( very effective for upper resp tract infections )
2) Tab. Montelukast- Levocetrizine can be taken twice daily for 5 days ( effective in relieving congestion and reduces mucus formation, also will improve your cough symptoms. The only issue it can make you slightly drowsy, so take accordingly )
3) Tab. Ibuprofen 400 mg can be taken twice daily after food for 3 days ( to relieve your myalgia, and body pain ).
4) Syp. Codeine 2 teaspoons twice daily, for relieving your cough for 3-5 days deoending on your severity.
5) Nasivion nasal drop 5 drops each nostril, for 5 days.
Kindly take the above mentioned medicines. They will be able to help you with your symptoms. I will also advise you to get the X-RAY PNS done and if they are found to be congested, then the possibility of getting them removed can be discussed with your local ENT specialist.
Feel free to discuss further,