Effect of nutrition on professional and social status.

Hi, I had a couple of questions. Can you please tell me a little about nutrition? How does nutrition play a role in your professional work? How important do you perceive healthy eating and weight management to be in terms of people's health status? What do you think the most significant health issues pertaining to nutrition? What is your opinion on dieting? Thank you very much for taking the time to read this question and hopefully you can help me in some way, I know it's a lot of questions regarding nutrition, so thank you and I appreciate your time.

The nutrients in food enable the cells in our bodies to perform their necessary functions.

Nutrients are the nourishing substances in food that are essential for the growth, development and maintenance of body functions .When nutrient intake does not regularly meet the nutrient needs dictated by the cell activity, the metabolic processes slow down or even stop.

In other words, nutrients give our bodies instructions about how to function. Thinking about food in this way gives us a view of nutrition that goes beyond calories or grams, good foods or bad foods

Most of us are sure that we are getting what we need in our diets and that we are healthy but the truth is that most of us are lacking in some vital nutrients. We assume that because we eat three square meals a day that we're getting what we need.. Health issues like anemia, osteoporosis, diabetes and plethora of other diseases have been associated with lack of nutrition.

A definite solution would be to have a certain level of knowledge about the food we eat necessary regarding the nutrient content, their anti-oxidant strength. Every effort should be made to have all the nutrients in right quantities, proportion, hygienic and free from harmful germs and chemicals.