Effect on LIVER by drinking alcohol daily.

I am a 26 year old man who recently moved to a European country where the alcohol policy is very liberal.
I am worried about my health since I have been drinking a lot of beer for the last 2 months, almost daily. I have no history of alcoholism and I do not crave alcohol, its just the simple fact that it is avaliable that made med drink so much. Also the fact that my co-workers often drink on the many social occasions we have during the week. I have not had any symptoms indicating that I am ill except for a bit irregular stomach now and then, like I have eaten something I should´nt. I am very worried about my liver, I stopped drinking yesterday when I realized I was drinking to much, and now I fear for my health especially my liver. Is my liver OK? How soon before it will turn back to normal. Should I go see a doctor to test my liver? I will not drink for a long time again but I am really worried. I do not wanna risk damaging my internal organs. (PLEASE DON´T PUBLISH)

I understand your concern, and i assure you this won't be published anywhere. These consultations have utmost respect to ' Patient-Doctor Confidentiality '. So please do not worry.
I will really appreciate the fact that you already understood how negatively alcohol can impact your health. Yes a lot of beer drinking or any kind of alcohol repeatedly for 2 months can cause slight gastritis and may impact the liver, but that is not in an alarming way. Since liver is the only organ that regenerates, if you give up alcohol, ( hypothetically let's say your liver is 2 % damaged ), it will revert back within a month. What i mean to say from such a brief exposure, long term effects to liver or any internal organ is not possible, it can only cause acute gastritis.
If you're not going to drink for a long time in the recent future, then there is nothing to worry.
Just make sure whenever you drink it's not more than twice a week and it is limited.

Thanks for your answer, just a quick question. Will the gastritis cure itself naturally or do I need any medication?

In case there are evidences of gastritis, a course of Cap. Omeprazole 20 mg once daily before breakfast for 2 weeks will be helpful.