Thank you for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com
I have noted your queries, they are indeed science fiction.
Most toxins would not enter the body after touching. They mostly enter the body after inhalation or swallowing. However, some toxins such as organophosphorus compounds may enter if touched for long duration.
If the toxin enters the body after touching, then, the maximum effects would be seen immediately or within a few hours. We do not have a toxin, where the effects will be seen after months or years, and not on day 1.
I hope it helps.
Dr. Sudhir Kumar MD (Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist