EXFOLIATION cream for dark armpits caused by deodrants.

my name is deep (gender male) i am from india.i have dark armpits. may be caused by deodorants. can you please suggest me any exfoliation creams.

Dark armpits are very difficult to treat. At times if there is gain in weight or disorders of thyroid or diabetes, there is darkening of armpits.

It is best to treat the cause and then treat the darkening. Application of Vitamin c serum would be a good mode of treating it.

hi,
i dont have any history of diabetes or thyroid. i am an average weighing person (around 80kg, 5,10 height). i read online that dark arpits can be treated using skin exfoliation creams.
can you please suggest detailed treatment process. you said in you previous post i can start with vitamin c serum. can you prescribe me some good vitamin c cerum. and how long should i use. it.

You can use vitamin c serum called vc 15 twice a day for three weeks. However, it's a long process and could take up to three to six months to see any lightening as its very resistant to treatment. You will need to follow up with your dermatologist for follow up to see how it's helping you.