Factors helping premature ejaculation.

Hello doctor,. I am 24 years old. I residing at and have been living here for the last3 years. I kindly request you to suggesta way to help premature ejaculation. Is there any good natural way of life remaining to stay away from the kind of productsavailable in the market which is best to help premature ejaculation? Any kind of food or herbals? I am waiting for your prompt reply. Thank you for your pleasure time.

Thank you for your question, I am really unfortunate to know, that you have been suffering from premature ejaculation. Do not get anxious. This query is very common in youngsters. I understand your concern about the ways that helping premature ejaculation. There are a number of products available in the market laying claim to help premature ejaculation. Most of these products willreduce anxiety associated with premature ejaculation. I will never suggest these products, because these products are comparatively new and they are not approved by food and drug administration. I will suggest you to trying out some other techniques. At first you should control your extreme excitement or anxiety during or before sex. Then you should try out to plan what you need to do explore foreplay and beforehand and also you can try to masturbate without lubrication. Then try to masturbatewith lubrication, this will work.  Some visual aids such as porn later and adult magazines can probably masturbate. This step by step increasing visual stimulation will help to maintain erection longer and controlling urges to ejaculate. You can try the start stop method if once you have already handled to sustain an erection. Stop and control the ejaculation by thinking of things that are not stimulating try to masturbate until the time you are about to ejaculate. You can ask your partner to squeeze your penishead, when you feel that you are really close enough to an orgasm. This will reduce the flow of blood, thereby missing arousal and erection. It can help pelvic muscle exercise also. Yoga will helps you to decrease tension in the pelvic region and also helps to reduce anxiety. On studies found that missionary position (man on top) associated more with premature ejaculation because it has more tension in the pelvic region. Woman –on- top, doggy position (both on knees, rear entry), spooning (side to side) positions are more effective in delaying the ejaculatory phase and sustaining the excitement phase. Use of condoms and desensitizing creams may also help. Some antidepressants also hold up the ejaculatory phase but for that it demands a doctor’s prescription. There are some natural medicines also acted in a similar manner but like, I told that it is not approved by FDA. It is better to consult your doctor, if you have some other problem also. Your doctor can help in suggesting remedies in the form of medicine or some other method. Hope I have answered your query well.  wish you all the best.