Fainting spells with chest pain, cold hands. Cause?

I have been having wanting spells that I have to lie down when i am at work, Right now I had a fainting spell and the right side of my chest hurts, my hands and feet are cold, What could it be greater than I am a smoker male in early 30's. I am not on any medications.

So, you have been wanting spells where you feel like laying down while at work. What kind of work do you do? Is there any cause of extreme stress recently? What is your height and weight?
Do you always feel like you will faint? What are the aggravating factors and what has been the duration?
Has your BP been checked recently?
Any pre ious relevant medical history? Or any blood work?
Please reply and I will get back to you.

I am a contractor, I install HVAC's. I work outside and in dust a lot. I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately. Yesterday I went to bed around 2am and had to wake up at 7am. I came home at 9am because I got yellow spots in my eyes and felt like fainting. I'm am 6,0' and weight about 180lbs. I am driving when I feel fainting. I have a hard time breathing. I don't remember when I had blood pressure done. Right now there is swelling in my right arm and I can't really move it. It feels warm than cold.

It seems like your spells are contributed mostly as a combination of fatigue and lack of sleep.
I will still advise you to get a bloodwork done- CBC, LFT, RFT, Urine Routine, ESR, CRP.
Also, please get your blood pressure levels checked and get back to me.
We can analyse the problem from there.