Fear of HIV

My wife and I have been together for 5 years . We had a d 2 year old child. We have had unprotected sex with me ejaculating in her hundreds of times . She tested negative for Hiv during the pregnancy and negative again in august 2013 before a surgery to remove a tube. We have both been faithful. Should I be worried about hiv.

You should not be ! If you both have been faithful with no history of extramarital relationships HIV transmission is highly unlikely. I assume that you not working as a medic or paramedic who handles blood and blood products.

In that case it is impossible for the virus to reach your body directly or indirectly through your wife and hence there is no reason for any concern.

Feel free to ask followups / clarifications.

Even if I have has sex unprotected sex before we met

Yes, because it is about 5 years now. So if there was HIV infection it would have definitely manifested by now and there would be definite symptoms. Moreover your wife, who is living with you tested negative for HIV twice. So no need for any concern. Hope this helps. Feel free to ask followups.

OK so if I was HIV positive I would of gave it to my wife already correct !!