A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Floaty looking white particle in urine, pain in testicle.

Resolved Question:

I’m 30 year old male and recently I have bumped on one strange problem. I have noticed that there are some white particle in my urine. Like snow global,floaty looking particle in urine and very visible.
Just got urine and blood test done nothing showed up and Does feel uncomfortable in left testicle sometime slight pain. Sometime painful bladder. my doctor gave me some medicine but nothing helping me,So far doctor unable to tell me why this is happening or if I am in any harm. Please help me or suggest me if i need any more tests

Category: Urologist

Ask Your Own Question

Category: Sexually Transmitted Diseases(STD)Specialist
Dr. Rajiv Goel is online now

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 4 Days.

Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.cm

I shall not be unduly worried about the white particles in your urine. Most of the times it is semen that is being passed into the urine.
However, I shall want serum uric acid to be done to rule out any other pathology. Kindly get back to me with your serum uric acid values and I will guide you further.

Take care
Rajiv Goel

Patient replied :

Hello Dr,
My S.Uric Acid result is: 6.1MG/DL. This is in normal range (2.5-7.5 MG/DL). But this feeling in my left testicle is like an uncomfortable feeling.It's feeling which I can't describe honestly but its not painful, and even if i touch my testicles, I feel no problems. but it sometime feel like maybe vein is the causing the weird feeling. It has been 1 month and uncomfortable feeling is still there.sometimes feeling go away when i walk or play sports activity. And my urine with white particle and smell too. what is the possible reason for this? I Do not drink or smoke.I do not have any diabetes or surgeries but i just want to mention on thing that I took some medicine for one month for sperm motility (like- Double guard & vitamin etc).
looking foward for your reply

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 3 Days.

Dear sir
I shall need to have further tests because of your left testicular discomfort. You need ultrasound KUB and scrotum.
Get back with these investigations. I will certainly help you.

Rajiv Goel

Dr. Rajiv Goel
Category: Sexually Transmitted Diseases(STD)Specialist
MCh(urology) Medical Council of India
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia
Felloship - MCH, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
Residency - MS, Master of Surgery, AIIMS, 2001
Medical School - MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS, 1998
Dr. Rajiv Goel and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Make informed and better medical decisions.

We believe that getting medical questions answered and getting qualified opinions from certified Doctors should be easier.

Specialists from
UK, US, Ind,
Aus & NZ

48000+ consults
in 2015

98.1% Satisfied

100% Satisfaction

How it works

  • Submit question, upload files, if any
  • Consult is assigned to a specialist
  • Doctor replies, Mean response time: 2 hours
  • Intimation by email, ask follow-ups

Recommendations based on

About DoctorSpring.com

Doctor Spring is a novel online Doctor consultation platform where you can get your medical questions answered by leading Doctors. Just Submit your question and rest assured that you will consult a Doctor easily. Once you submit the question, the Doctor from the concerned specialty will reply within hours. You can always ask more questions or add details with follow-up question options and make it an online doctor chat. You may use this service to consult a specialty or for getting medical second opinion. All paid services come with a MEDNET quality assurance and 100% money back guarantee.

DoctorSpring in News


Make informed and better medical decisions.

Close x

Your account has been deleted.

PS: You can unsubscribe from emails from DoctorSpring, by going to
Unsubscribe link provided in them.