Floaty looking white particle in urine, pain in testicle.

I’m 30 year old male and recently I have bumped on one strange problem. I have noticed that there are some white particle in my urine. Like snow global,floaty looking particle in urine and very visible.
Just got urine and blood test done nothing showed up and Does feel uncomfortable in left testicle sometime slight pain. Sometime painful bladder. my doctor gave me some medicine but nothing helping me,So far doctor unable to tell me why this is happening or if I am in any harm. Please help me or suggest me if i need any more tests

Category: Urologist

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 4 Days.

Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.cm

I shall not be unduly worried about the white particles in your urine. Most of the times it is semen that is being passed into the urine.
However, I shall want serum uric acid to be done to rule out any other pathology. Kindly get back to me with your serum uric acid values and I will guide you further.

Sincerely
Rajiv Goel

Hello Dr,
My S.Uric Acid result is: 6.1MG/DL. This is in normal range (2.5-7.5 MG/DL). But this feeling in my left testicle is like an uncomfortable feeling.It's feeling which I can't describe honestly but its not painful, and even if i touch my testicles, I feel no problems. but it sometime feel like maybe vein is the causing the weird feeling. It has been 1 month and uncomfortable feeling is still there.sometimes feeling go away when i walk or play sports activity. And my urine with white particle and smell too. what is the possible reason for this? I Do not drink or smoke.I do not have any diabetes or surgeries but i just want to mention on thing that I took some medicine for one month for sperm motility (like- Double guard & vitamin etc).
looking foward for your reply
thanks

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 3 Days.

Dear sir
I shall need to have further tests because of your left testicular discomfort. You need ultrasound KUB and scrotum.
Get back with these investigations. I will certainly help you.

Sincerely
Rajiv Goel

Dr. Rajiv Goel
MCh(urology) Medical Council of India
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia
DNB - NBE
Felloship - MCH, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
Residency - MS, Master of Surgery, AIIMS, 2001
Medical School - MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS, 1998