Thanks for your query. I can understand your concern.
From the history you provided, the answer to all your case scenarios is yes. The virus can be transmitted from any of the above modes of transmission.
Since you have fever n flu like illness, there is a possibility that it could be related to the prodrome of HIV. But it's difficult to tell for sure unless you get your HIV test done.
I would recommend that you get yourself tested for HIV. That would be the best way to rule out the cause of the episode.
Hope this helps, Please let me know if you have any queries.
Patient replied :
Hi Dr, thanks in advance..
So a month ago I visited a massage parlour the lady massaged me for about 15 mins with body oil before massaging my anus and penis, she also massaged my penis tip, the urethra opening and gave me a handjob, again massaging the opening of urethra
I ejaculated on her hand and that's all.
However just 2 mins before she massaged me, she gave a hand job to another guy. What if the guy is infected and his semen was left on her hands?
here are my questions:
1) if infected semen was left on her hands, could it be transferred to me as she massaged the very opening of my penis and also my anus?
2) if she herself is infected and her hands had cuts/sores, would it be transferred to me in the abovementioned way?
3) can the hiv virus be transferred from the semen/herself onto me through any cuts on my penis/anus?
Now 1 month later I have the following symptoms:
1) fever with 38 degrees Celsius
2) bad cough with white phlegm
3) runny nose
4) ulcers in mouth
all these lasted about a week and my family doctor said it was just a viral infection but I did not mention to him about the massage parlour. Please advice doctor