Foreskin Problems, Unable to retract It

Hi Doctor,

My problem is when I pull down my foreskin the tip of my penis goes white and it hurts to stretch. What do you think is wrong?

It is unfortunate to know that you have such a problem. The problem that you would be suffering may be phimosis or balanitis. Phimosis is a common problem where the foreskin could not pull back the penis. Balanitis is the swelling of foreskin due to some infection. It would be better to consult a doctor for any further management. The treatment for Phimosis would be stretching of the foreskin manually and with balloon devices. Another way would be application of steroid creams in the infected area. I hope this information helps.