Frequent reoccuring black marks in cheeks. Treatment?

I'm getting frequent black marks on the inside of my cheeks
they are not painful but have been occurring a few times a month for the last 6 months or so.
i can break them open and it will bleed and heal quickly then go away

some possible reasons i can think of is i have had a noticeable change in the margins between a couple of my teeth maybe Im creating too much suction trying to dislodge food (dont think its tis)
I take pain medication frequently for my knees and feet sometimes i leave the pills in my mouth before i get to something to drink maybe its like an aspirin burn? I don't think its this either because i used to stick the pills under my tongue to absorb faster and didn't have this issue.

My fear is its a major digestive track issue or worse
What are some of the causes is there concern of some major health risk

Please let me know thanks
MC

Do you at present, have the black marks on your cheeks? Will you be able to upload it for me to review?
It could be indicative of a bleeding disorder or can happen due to repeated trauma to the cheeks.
A picture will give a much better idea.

Attached are the requested pictures
Please advise your thoughts
thank you

Thanks for posting your query.

You seem to be having a lesion which arises the suspicion of a melanoma. But it's difficult to confirm it without doing a biopsy.

I would recommend that you consult your dermatologist who can examine it thoroughly n do a biopsy.