Had sex with unknown HIV status girl.Should take PEP?

STDs.
Two days ago I was at the bat with some friends. A girl approached me and we hit it off. We were grinding each other (penis to vagina) skin to skin for a small time. Maybe 10 seconds. She angled her pelvis to the point where my penis entered her vagina of or only 3-5 seconds and only the tip. About an inch in. I didn't want to go any farther without protection. But been fearing the worst. Assuming she was HIV
and based on how the night went. What is the likelyhood that I contracted HIV. is it that easy to get? Should Prep or PEP be taken? (Read about it online). What should I do?

Category: HIV- AIDS Specialist

I understand your concern
Though you have mentioned the period of sexual contact was very less, possibilty of contractacting HIV virus can not be ruled out completely. There is a remote possibility that HIV infected woman has transmitted you the disease(If she already has HIV). It is always better to have protection before having sex.
I advice you to consult a doctor who is specializing in STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) who might order some test to know HIV status. He can aslo start PEP before results of test come as it is advisable to start it at early as possible after exposure. (ideally within 2 hours and not more than 36 hours). So, please do not delay.
Please feel free to discuss further,

I understand that there is always a chance. How likely is it though. I will get tested. What are the odds. Is it in my favor. Do I have hope? Or is it like a 50% chance I got it. (ASSUMING she was 100% positive) Is it a 20% chance or is it a 90% chance? Is it hard to contract? Do I need to have open wounds on my penis?

If she is HIV positive likelihood that you get the disease from her is very high though it can not be stated in percentages. You may even not contract the disease too. And, the chances will reduce substantially if you start PEP within 36 hours. It is not necessary to have open wounds to contract the disease. So, please see your doctor at earliest.
Hope that helps,