A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hardness around testicles, normal ultrasound. What is this?

Resolved Question:

Almost a year ago, I felt something hard on the upper and inner part of /around my testicles. Not sure if it's on or around my lower anatomy. Also, the hardness felt more like a bone rather than a lump. I was not able to locate it regularly but occasionally feel this when I try reach around along the inner part of my testicular sack. After feeling this a year ago, I went to a doctor in Switzerland (where I was living at the time) and he performed an ultrasound and found nothing.

A year later, I randomly and thoroughly checked my testicles and felt this bone like thing , it almost feels like is near the testicles and the shaft. I have scheduled another doctors appointment again but wanted to get your opinion on what you think this could be.

Category: Urologist

Ask Your Own Question

Category: Sexually Transmitted Diseases(STD)Specialist
Dr. Rajiv Goel is online now

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 4 Days.

Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.com
I understand your concern.
I shall be keen to know the exact location of the lump. I shall be interested to know whether it is within scrotal sac or penis shaft or at the root of penis.

There is a good possibility that you are having calcified plaque within the corpora of penis. The condition is known as Peyronie's disease and nothing needs to be done for the same if it is not troubling you.
Feel free to discuss further,


Patient replied :

I am not sure if it's on my testicle or high up and between my testicles. Is it safe to say it's not testicular cancer if an ultrasound was done a year ago and the urologist found nothing?

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 3 Days.

Let the doctor examine you and see what is the location of this lump.
An ultrasound done 1 year back and normal; is highly suggestive that you don't have cancer.

Take care
Rajiv Goel

Dr. Rajiv Goel
Category: Sexually Transmitted Diseases(STD)Specialist
MCh(urology) Medical Council of India
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia
Felloship - MCH, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
Residency - MS, Master of Surgery, AIIMS, 2001
Medical School - MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS, 1998
Dr. Rajiv Goel and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Make informed and better medical decisions.

We believe that getting medical questions answered and getting qualified opinions from certified Doctors should be easier.

Specialists from
UK, US, Ind,
Aus & NZ

48000+ consults
in 2015

98.1% Satisfied

100% Satisfaction

How it works

  • Submit question, upload files, if any
  • Consult is assigned to a specialist
  • Doctor replies, Mean response time: 2 hours
  • Intimation by email, ask follow-ups

Recommendations based on

About DoctorSpring.com

Doctor Spring is a novel online Doctor consultation platform where you can get your medical questions answered by leading Doctors. Just Submit your question and rest assured that you will consult a Doctor easily. Once you submit the question, the Doctor from the concerned specialty will reply within hours. You can always ask more questions or add details with follow-up question options and make it an online doctor chat. You may use this service to consult a specialty or for getting medical second opinion. All paid services come with a MEDNET quality assurance and 100% money back guarantee.

DoctorSpring in News


Make informed and better medical decisions.

Close x

Your account has been deleted.

PS: You can unsubscribe from emails from DoctorSpring, by going to
Unsubscribe link provided in them.